When you click on send, you are submitting your Membership Application Form and are making the following declaration.
I do hereby declare, -
1) That the information provided, or otherwise provided to the International Maritime Rescue Federation, in support of this application, is true, up to date and accurate and that we have retained a copy of the information provided;
2) That we have received and read up to date copies of -
and agree to be bound by their provisions;
3) That this organisation qualifies for the category of membership now applied for, under the criteria for membership described in current Rules and Regulations and that further evidence of eligibility could be provided, if required;
4) That the organisation hereby commits itself to supporting the objectives and purpose of the IMRF.
I further understand and agree on behalf of the organisation -
5) That International Maritime Rescue Federation, in fullment of its purpose, may collectively represent its member organisations at international and intergovernmental forums and to the public.
6) That, we understand that membership of IMRF is contingent on payment of the annual membership subscription due for this category of membership in this the year of first application and in each subsequent year of membership.
7) That IMRF may request, at the beginning of each calender year, payment of the annual membership dues applicable at the time to the category of membership applied for under this declaration.
After clicking send, your application form will be send to the IMRF secretariat. You will receive a confirmation e-mail.
Your application form needs to be approved by our trustees and an invoice will be send to you. Once the approval and payment are through, you will be e-mailed confirmation along with log-in details for the IMRF Website and you will receive documents and a Membership Certificate by post.
If you have questions regarding the membership form or other matters of your membership, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.